I am Nathan Sanders, founder of The Great Bloke Project.
I am a dad. I am a husband. I am a normal bloke.
The Great Bloke Project is focused around my journey towards becoming a better man and the lessons I am learning along the way.
I believe that men:-
- can be both strong & confident and compassionate & kind.
- need a brotherhood and that vulnerability should be seen as a strength.
- are infinitely more capable than they give themselves credit for.
- should take ownership and action to work to improve themselves and their relationships
Have you ever struggled with being overly concerned with what other people think, having a lack of direction and purpose, negative self-talk and a self-image and building and maintaining good habits?
I have… and there are some days that I still do!
For too long, I was on a treadmill, feeling like I was moving but not really getting anywhere. Life was being done to me, rather than me doing life! I was so busy getting distracted by things that didn’t really matter.
All the while, I had a feeling, deep down, that I was capable of so much more! Sound familiar?
So what’s changed for me?
Well… I made a deliberate effort to get to know myself. I lifted the lid! And what I found was scary and awesome…. all at the same time. I discovered some things that I could no longer ignore… some things I’d been avoiding.
I also discovered my strengths, established my values and came to understand the things that energise and excite me… and so much more!
Practicing self-awareness has given me clarity. It’s allowed me to get real with myself and others!
I know the things about myself that need attention and work, I make decisions based on my values and I consciously use my strengths and do the things that energise me.
That is how ‘The Great Bloke Project’ was born!
- I now know that I need to keep working on myself! I believe that you do too and I want to help!
- I now know that I am infinitely more capable than I previously gave myself credit for! You are too!
The Project is about Great Blokes becoming greater! It’s about taking control, taking action and living your most authentic life.
The world needs Great Blokes.
Start the project today…
P.S. You know what else I discovered about myself?… I am energised by honest, authentic, vulnerable conversation. That’s what my podcast is all about… check it out!