Blase Grinner is a Men’s MINDFIT coach, founding father of C.M.B (Conscious Men Brotherhood); Co-Owner of Adventure company Experientia Sunshine Coast & MAB Life Adventures.
In this episode, Blase tells his story. The beauty of Blase’s story lies in his honesty and vulnerability, which I believe will allow you to connect with and relate to him, whilst also prompting powerful self-reflection.
- How Blase has grown to learn why “the work will never cease”.
- The process Blase went through to build ‘conscious conversations’ with his partner into his day as a non-negotiable.
- The importance of structure.
- How childhood trauma has impacted his life and the lessons that Blase has learned though reliving his story.
- The journey of consciously tapping into memories, stories and life lessons to help drive him daily.
- How unwiring himself has empowered him to help others.
- The dangers of a scarcity mindset.
- Why Blase believes men need to make the uncomfortable become comfortable.
- The analogy of the sprinter in relation to speaking your truth.
- The humbling experience of becoming a Dad.
- How getting through chaos, trials, and trouble can become your gift.
- How Blase went from lonely to a connector of men.
Quotes from Blase:-
“ I am always a student and always will be”
“Speak your truth honestly and wholeheartedly.
“Movement equals movement and truth empowers truth”
“Do something just for you every day”
Blueprint components highlighted in the Episode:-
- Practice Self-awareness
- Tell you Real Story
- Be Intentional
- Build Community
- Be a Lifelong Learner
- Embrace Discomfort
- Find Simplicity
-Resources + Bonus Materials-
-The Community and Social-
Have a question? Ask Now!
You can support The Great Bloke Project by leaving a review and rating the podcast on Apple Podcasts, or where ever you listen to the show. Your support in this way really helps to spread the message.
If you’d like to be guest on the podcast, please get in contact with me.
I have limited spaces for coaching clients but if you want to work with me lets chat to see if we are the right fit for each other.
I also have some availability for guest speaking. Get in touch if you have a function or event coming up.
I am so grateful for your support. You’re worthy of working on!