Jed Altschwager talks vividly about seeing two paths when lying in his hospital bed a few days after a serious accident.
The direction for his life could have been dark and negative but Jed’s mindset, love of life and incredible work ethic has seen his life take a path of positivity and gratitude.
Since the accident, Jed has designed a life for himself that has opened doors and created tremendous opportunity. After barely entering a gym prior to his accident, Jed is now an elite para-athlete. He is representing Australia in the 2018 Rowing World Championships in Bulgaria.
Jed’s mindset, honesty, and authenticity is incredibly inspiring.
Lot of great lessons in our conversation including:-
- How embracing discomfort is essential
- The role exercise plays in Jed’s life and how it has helped him rehabilitate and become the fittest version of himself.
- Why building a community and being authentic is energising.
- The role self-awareness plays in Jed’s life.
The Blueprint components highlighted in the Episode:-
- Tell your real story
- Care less what others think
- Build Community
- Embrace discomfort
- Create stuff!
Resources + Bonus Materials