Jeddy Azuma is a leader and mentor guiding men into purpose & power. He is the creator and host of ‘The Rising Man Podcast’, a platform where men from all walks of life come to share their personal stories about the journey from boy to man, the challenges, triumphs, and insights they’ve experienced, and what they’ve learned along the way. Jeddy is a husband, a father and a lead coach for Mancave.
Listen Now on Apple Podcasts (Please Subscribe and Review)
Lot of great lessons in our conversation including:-
- How our story from boy to man connects us and helps shape what we are capable of giving back to the world.
- How to defeat negative self-talk.
- The nature of male relationships and what makes us truly powerful.
- How being aware of what drains us and what energises us a can be an indicator of direction a purpose.
- The importance of “taking off the mask” and when it is appropriate to wear a mask.
- How ego can help us!
- The connection between belonging and shame.
- The concept of slowing down to the speed of wisdom.
“The most powerful, courageous, strongest man in the room is the one willing to go first”.
“A mask can be something you hide behind or something that amplifies your essence.
Blueprint components highlighted in the Episode:
- Tell your real story
- Be kind to self and others
- Build Community
- Be Intentional
- Reframe your mindset
- Practice self-awareness
Resources + Bonus Materials
The Community and Social
Have a question? Ask Now
You can support The Great Bloke Project by leaving a review and rating the podcast on Apple Podcasts, or where ever you listen to the show. Your support in this way really helps to spread the message.
If you’d like to be guest on the podcast, please get in contact with me.
I have limited spaces for coaching clients but if you want to work with me lets chat to see if we are the right fit for each other.
I also have some availability for guest speaking. Get in touch if you have a function or event coming up.
I am so grateful for your support. You’re worthy of working on!